DIY artwork protector
Things have been a little slow here at Quirky Crafty Things because, drumroll please… I’ve been busy moving! It’s always stressful to pack up your entire life and move to a new home. It’s ESPECIALLY stressful when you have fragile things to move, like poster artwork! Thankfully, being crafty doesn’t disappear when you’re packing. Here’s a great DIY way to protect your framed artwork during a big move, no expensive furniture pads needed!!
1. Gather your supplies: Poster artwork, a towel, and packing tape.
2. Lay your towel down on the floor and put your framed art on top of it.
3. Fold the towel up around the frame, being sure to pull the towel snug.
4. Tape up the edges of the towel. Wrap tape around the whole package a few times for extra security.
5. Voila! You’re ready to move! And you have one less towel to pack, too!! IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to wash your towel before you use it on your body.